Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Child's Room Sign....

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to show you the children's signs I made for one of my co-workers, but unfortunately I only have pictures of one of the signs.  I was asked to make a sign for my co-workers son's bedroom door because they already had one for his daughter's door.  So I made a sign that was navy blue with white edging and white lettering and a red and white tag that hangs from the wire with his nickname on it (this is the sign I can't find pictures for).  My co-worker's wife was so happy with the sign that they asked me to make one for their daughter.  Thank goodness I can find pictures of this one, because I really like the way it turned out. 

I'm not a big fan of pink (I wasn't a girly-girl, I was a tom-boy) but if I were, I would have wanted a sign like this on my door.
The tag on the right side is her nickname which they wanted incorporated on the side and I thought that was a cute way to add it without it being on the sign, in case she decides later on that she doesn't want it on there.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment