Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A side table...

Hi Everyone!  Now that my Internet is back up and running, I have lots of things to share with you....beginning with this little side table that my friend Lynett picked up for me at Goodwill.
 It was cute as is but I thought the hunter green and light colored top were a little old looking....
 ...so I freshened it up.  I painted the base with my favorite color...
 ...Lagoon.  I stripped the top and knobs....
 ...and stained it with my favorite custom blend stain....
...then applied polyurethane to the top...
...I like the bold color and am  happy with how it turned out.  It's the perfect size for a side table next to a bed or chair and provides a little bit of storage.  It will be available at my Open House next weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

Linking to:
http://www.myrepurposedlife.com/2014/09/catch-as-catch-can-181.html
http://missmustardseed.com/2014/09/furniture-feature-friday-favorites-link-party-38/

1 comment :

  1. I love that you were fearless with your color choices. It's bold and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete